Apex Court Refutes Ramdev's Apology, Slams Patanjali For Misleading Health Cure Ads

The apex court emphasised the seriousness of the matter, stating that due to Patanjali's claims of extensive research, they couldn't be equated with ordinary citizens

Big Moves At Beardo: CEO On Sabbatical, Top Executives Exit

Valani had first sold 45 per cent of Beardo to Marico in 2017 and then, about three years later, the FMCG giant bought the remaining 55 per cent and fully acquired the company in June 2020

Our Media Vehicles Keep Changing On The Cycle We Are Into: Aditya Babbar, Samsung India

In an exclusive conversation with BW Marketing World, Aditya Babbar, VP MX Business at Samsung India unveils the brand's 3D strategy, focus on democratising 5G and methods to enrich user experiences driving towards consumer-centric innovation

Cleartrip Ropes In Mahendra Singh Dhoni As Ambassador

Cleartrip seeks to leverage Dhoni’s universal appeal that transcends generations and geographies, and reinforces its position as a trusted travel partner for a diverse user base

HUL May Sell Pureit Water Purifier Biz: Report

In 2004, HUL entered the water purification industry, challenging well-established competitors Eureka Forbes and Kent

Cleartip Names Tavleen Bhatia As Chief Marketing & Revenue Officer

In conjunction with this transition, Kunal Dubey, chief marketing officer, has decided to step down to pursue new opportunities

Lamborghini Refreshes Brand Identity & Logo After 20 Years

This evolution is part of the broad transformation process denoted Direzione Cor Tauri, the strategy that embodies Lamborghini’s new trajectory focused on sustainability and decarbonisation

Diageo Calls For Media Pitch

The account size is estimated to be more than INR 350 crores

Sintex Calls For Media Pitch

Currently, its creative account is with McCann Worldgroup

Dell's Expanded Cost-saving Objective Leads To Layoffs; Performance In FY25 Expected To Improve

The report highlighted as of 2 February 2024, Dell has nearly 1,20,000 employees down from about 1,26,000 in the previous year